Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, maintain and disclose your personal information.
We have appointed a privacy officer to be responsible for our organization’s privacy compliance and for this policy. Anyone who has questions or complaints regarding any policies, the security of personal information, or compliance with the applicable personal information protection legislation, or if they wish to request access to or to correct personal information, may contact our Privacy Officer via e-mail at email@example.com or by sending a letter that explaining their request/complaint to the following address: Privacy Officer, Magusta Development, 1118 – 1030 West Georgia St., Vancouver, BC V6E 2Y3
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon receipt of a written request, we will provide website users access to any of their personal information in our custody or control, subject to certain exceptions as provided by the applicable legislation. If users notice any errors, they should advise us in writing and we will promptly correct them accordingly.
- Website visitors can generally browse our website anonymously. When a website visitor registers to receive further information, updates or newsletters, we only collect the minimum amount of personal information required to establish your account. That information may be used by us to manage your account and provide you with the requested materials, to conduct customer surveys, and to provide announcements of future developments. The information is not shared with any third parties. Registrants can unsubscribe to distributions, or terminate their registration, by following the guidelines appearing elsewhere on this website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If any complaints or disputes arise, they will be investigated by our Privacy Officer and a response will be provided to the individual, usually within 30 days. If the matter remains unresolved, individuals have the right to seek further remedy with the appropriate privacy regulator. The website of the British Columbia Information and Privacy Commissioner can be found at www.oipc.bc.ca and the website of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Canada can be found at www.priv.gc.ca.